Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Apprenticeship 2009

We officially began the 2009 apprenticeship on Sunday afternoon with a braai at Pangani. Sadly, I did not take any pictures on that day. But today I did! Dayna and I took the 8 apprentices (and our local friend Lizzy) on a tour around Pretoria city center. Here are a few pictures taken at the Union Buildings.


L to R: Me, Busi, Chris, Adrienne, Colletta, Dayna
Melanie, Johannes, Tony, Curtis


Our 2009 Apprentices!

And so we begin a new apprenticeship year. I'm looking forward to getting to know the new apprentices over the next ten months and seeing what God has in store during this time. It's good to be here from the beginning this time around, since I came about 1/3 through the year in 2008... somehow it's weird all over again to be staff and not an apprentice! I'm really excited about this year's group. We have three Africans and five Americans, and a huge diversity of background and experiences among them all. It's been fun to see the beginnings of everyone getting to know each other, and I'm excited for what's to come.

No comments: