Saturday, July 12, 2008

Settling in continues

A few weeks ago, Sarah and I combed through what must have been every pawn shop in Pretoria North, in search of furniture for our new house. I took pictures of the microbus crammed full of furniture, but as far as pictures of the newly-installed furniture, I only have this one slightly ridiculous picture of me eating a fajita, sitting at our coffee table in front of our new bookshelf. I'm still quite proud of the fact that we obtained a dresser, nightstand, bookshelf, coffee table, desk, and chair... for the equivalent of less than $200. (Oh, and don't be jealous of the stereo equipment you see behind me, part of the partial furnishings left in the house for us to use. We have discovered that the stereo lacks the necessary cords to connect the speakers to anything that might play music.)



No comments: