Sunday, June 29, 2008

San Diego

I'm taking advantage of the free wireless at Lindbergh Field (Free wireless! At the airport!) to post a couple pictures from the past few days.

All my nieces & nephews at the park yesterday

















Everybody except my brother, who was taking the picture

















Me with David & Dianna and Daniel at church this morning, for Daniel's baby dedication


I'll be flying to LA in about 20 minutes, then on to Frankfurt and finally Jo'burg. I kinda feel like I'm headed home, though it was really hard to say goodbye to the kids yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, we loved having you with us and will miss you very much!

Anonymous said...

Barbara, we loved having you with us and will miss you very much!

Melanie said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all the time... and can't wait to see you in 6 months. At Pangani... I suppose I might see you before then... but I'm really looking forward to sitting on the stoep and drinking coffee and talking.